Joint Announcement – RISC and Lazard Australia

 Lazard Australia Private Equity Pty Ltd and RISC Australia Holdings Pty Ltd (RISC) are pleased to announce that Lazard Australia Private Equity’s fund has acquired a 41% interest in RISC, the Asia –Pacific region’s leading independent oil and gas consultancy. The remaining 59% of RISC will continue to be owned by RISC management.

Back to previous page

Contact Us

Contact us and one of our team member will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Us