Helping Responsible investment and development
Permeating through all our work is an awareness of Environmental, Social and Governance aspects and the increasing scrutiny that organisations and the industry are encountering.
RISC has been providing advice on ESG issues for over 25 years. Our ESG team is headed by Managing Director, Martin Wilkes, a Chartered Environmentalist with over 25 years’ experience in emissions and discharge reduction, waste management and rehabilitation projects. Our unique and integrated approach enables us to provide support on ESG issues in a number of ways, including:
- Lifetime carbon emissions estimation, CO2e emissions intensity estimation and reporting
- Comparative environmental, health and safety impact assessment and risks analysis for development concepts
- Identifying energy efficiency and emission reduction techniques and opportunities.
- Understanding the impact of changing CO2 legislation on project evaluation
- Developing late life asset management strategies
- Understanding cessation of production, decommissioning, abandonment and rehabilitation requirements
- Promoting good corporate governance, compliance and risk management practices
- Equator Principles reviews