Revealing opportunities and creating value
Internal peer reviews are often constrained by culture, politics, inter-personal relationships, and structural biases that are frequently difficult to recognise. An independent peer review will challenge underlying assumptions or positions; it will identify issues, exposures and upside opportunities that may not have been identified by the internal client team and so are not transparent to executive management or the Board.
Working closely with the client, our innovative specialist teams quickly determine the business needs and project objectives to provide a tailored review that is audited at each key stage. We apply an integrated approach combining strong commercial skills and expert technical knowledge with an in-depth understanding of the risks and limitations to ensure project success for our clients. Our integrated multi-disciplinary teams provide quality advice including:
- Subsurface modelling and realisations (both conventional and unconventional)
- Well design and well proposals
- Concept Selection
- Pre-FEED/FID, and execution project reviews
- Project scope and capital costs reviews
- Project scheduling
- ESG (Environment, Social and Corporate Governance), HSE and organisational capability
- Abandonment & Decommissioning
The RISC review process provides organisations with an independent, comprehensive and objective review of a business recommendation, and can be carried out either completely independently or in conjunction with inhouse personnel.