Position: Marketing & Admin Coordinator
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Employment type: Part time
Location: Perth, Australia
RISC is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing & Admin Coordinator to join the team in the West Perth office on a part time basis, 3 days a week starting mid to late January 2021. This person will be an integral member of the RISC team and form part of a small support function which provides assistance across all departments of the business. This role is dynamic and multifaceted. It requires an all-rounder who is able to adapt quickly to changing and challenging situations, work efficiently under pressure to meet time critical deadlines, undertake extra responsibilities above the role with enthusiasm, and streamline internal work processes to improve productivity.
A large element of this role is to proof read, format and edit all proposals and reports sent out to clients, ensuring quality and consistency across all documentation. Previous experience with these tasks is essential in order to be shortlisted for the position.
The suitable candidate will also be responsible for providing marketing and administrative support to the RISC team, coordinating our offices in Australia, Jakarta and London to cohesively execute marketing initiatives and build RISC’s brand recognition on a global scale.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of five (5) years administrative experience
- Marketing & Events Coordination experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint (essential)
- Proposal preparation and report formatting (essential)
- Website (WordPress) & Social Media management (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work within a small team and independently
- A proactive, self-directed and motivated worker
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet time critical deadlines
Please send your CV to email@example.com and a cover letter outlining why you are the right person for the position. A detailed position description can be available to shortlisted candidates. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. RISC will not accept applications or enquiries from recruitment agencies.Back to previous page