RISC Advisory’s London office is growing and requires a Principal Reservoir Engineer for RISC’s Consulting Division covering Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Reporting directly to the London Office Partner and General Manager, the successful candidate will join RISC’s subsurface team performing due diligence on A&D transactions, field studies and reserves audits for operators, banks and private equity firms. The role will be based in RISC’s London office but may require international travel from time to time. The position will initially be on a part-time basis of three days per week with flexible working hours, with an option to increase to a full-time basis at a later time.
For a full description of the key accountabilities and selection criteria for this position, contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘UK Reservoir Engineer – vacancy’ in the subject line of your email.
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant degree or postgraduate qualification.
- Approximately 18 years’ or more oil industry experience.
- Knowledge of RISC Advisory and its business.
- Experience running Eclipse, TNavigator, Prosper, MBAL, GAP.
- Experience performing technical peer reviews.
- Ability to write and edit an integrated report in English for peer review and to client issue standard.
- Experience with an operator will be a distinct advantage.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. RISC will not accept applications from agencies.
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting ‘UK Reservoir Engineer – application’ in the subject line of your email and please include a short summary of no more than 300 words on why you should be short-listed for an interview. Candidates will be notified if they have made the shortlist and successful candidates will be asked to attend one or two interviews at our offices in London.
Applications close at 6pm GMT on Tuesday, 5th December 2017.Back to previous page