RISC’s Managing Director Martin Wilkes presented last week at a Technical Evening Meeting, hosted by the SPE Australia Pacific Chapter, AIPN and AMPLA.
In his presentation, Martin looks at the Australian Gas Market Scene, providing an independent perspective on Australia’s diverse and different gas markets, including looking at the impacts of:
- Domestic Gas Market Obligations (and other government interventions);
- The impact of LNG exports;
- Infrastructure and Pipeline networks;
- Proposed future gas developments;
- The impact of increasing demands for emission reduction; and
- The increasing amount of power generation from renewable energy sources.
Back to previous page